Thursday, March 15, 2012

What the heck!?!

Ok.. so yesterday I wasn't home a whole lot.. I worked for about 10 hours yesterday. I came home for a few hours between shifts and literally watch Logan go from a standing position.. to jumping on too the couch, bounce his head off the wooden arm of the futon and begin bawling.. I'm telling you the terminal velocity that this kid hit the couch had to be faster then a 900 pound gorilla falling from the top of a building. By the time I got to him, his face was already swollen and bleeding.. and his eye was turning black. This little boy looked like he got into a fisticuffs with Rocky! 

oh sweet eye candy om nom nom!

ok,, so I may have exaggerated a little.. but it looked really bad before we got it cleaned up.

But he really did smash his face really hard on the couch.. that picture is after it had been cleaned up and the swelling had gone down quite a bit. Clumsy little boy. 

So.. weird things I've heard said around my house.
Charlotte "Logan!! I found your favorite man toy!!" o.O WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!?! 
Adrianna "These noodles are good, but I hope they don't give me butt gas." HAHA BUTT GAS?!?
Charlotte "mommy!! Dri dri hit me in the head with her purse.. You know I have a brain in there right??" hmm well.. lol 
Charlotte "thats why I don't like chicken, cuz sometimes I forget to chew a little" HAHA That about sums up her everything.... 
Dave ""you can't do a lot of swashbuckling with poop in your pants"
Logan "Tristan hatched eggs on the floor!!!"
ME! "Embrace the lost voices and kneel before the doorway of hairy unibrows... Pirates and elderberries!!!!!!!!!!"
Me "And lo, it came to pass.. Macho man did indeed prevent the rapture!! OOOOH YEEEEAAA!!! :)"

Anyway.. I think that's all I have for today.. so far the kids have been pretty chill.. Adrianna and Charlotte have been both playing seperate DS games and the boys are addicted to the baby crack that is yo gabba gabba... Dave is taking a nap and I gotta get ready for work. I leave you with these images of awesome! 

haha 

It's true.. until they realize they can never win ^_~ i got mad skills yo! 
DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A DENTIST BITCH! NO! muhahahaha 
P.S I work customer service at a local grocery store here in Missouri.. yesterday I had a really weird woman walk up to me and stare at me rudely while giving me angry responses to every question I asked her.. And me being so stupid kept trying to get her to smile or laugh.. and then she all out of the blue asks me if I have a dentist.. WTF?!? I was all.. you're total today is 15.64 please... and she's like.. Do you have a dentist? I need a dentist. Do you know where any of them are? O.o I was so confused 

2 comments:

  1. Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow Zambo, wow. "I found your favorite man toy!!" WHAT THE FUCK!!!!?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT! she spoke and I literally looked around the house to see if anyone else heard that.. but of course Dave was sleeping and none of the kids thought that was a weird thing to say.. so I was alone with my laughter haha

    ReplyDelete