Sunday, March 4, 2012

best video's ever!! a compilation, by me!

So, my entire day was basically uneventful with kids, since I worked all day and when I got home they ate dinner and went to bed. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite videos and images with you ^___^ I hope you enjoy them!


This gem is a tv show Dave and I discovered years ago. It is a group of Japanese comedians getting schooled. They are put in school where everything is fucked up and hilarious, and whenever they crack a smile or start laughing.. masked men come in and beat them in the ass with a bamboo sword.. The best part about it is watching these grown adults try not to bust up laughing:)
This next video is from the same show, but it is by far my favorite clip.. The man looks so stupid as he's counting. ten ten one.. ten ten two.. ten ten three.. ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten.. Hahaha! I personally know that if I were on this show.. I would so fail. I wouldn't be able to sit down.

then you have this guy.. what exactly makes you decide to dress yourself in your grandma's diaper.. stuff it with bills and pose. I understand it not, but sure am glad someone found it and posted it on the wonderful interwebs.. aren't you? 
I'm sexy and I know it! 

this picture requires no words.. its just epic and awesome:)

this guy.. where to even start. He is so wonderfully serious. Fantastic and shaved. Rocking the mullet like a champ and not afraid to wear his undies outside his spandex! Wonderful specimen of WTF if ever I've seen one :)


I seriously want this bike! I would ride it everywhere!! who wouldn't want to ride around on a pink fuzzy maned unicorn bicycle.. It's like rainbow bright and Lance Armstrong got together, nommed some acid and came up with this brilliant plan to take over the world. BEAUTIFUL!
unicorns are fucking gangster! 

There is so much going on in this photo that is just weird that I don't even know where to start.. like.. what the fuck is that giant red eyed muppet blob thing in the tub.. it looks like Jabba the hut had sex with Rolf from the muppets and created this spawn of the devil. and then.. this woman and baby are fully clothed in the bathtub with a pink rifle?? I guess if the zombie apocalypse is happening.. you gotta protect yourself.. and how fantastic is it that you can even color coordinate while doing so! yay! 
Let me introduce you to Jan Terri.. she is the epitome of wonderfully horrible music. You just gotta watch it to understand the greatness of it all :)


This video is amazing. I want to fuck with people and make them think they are invisible! Pretty please make that possible for me!!!

anyway, that's all I have for now.. I hope you enjoyed the wacky things this 8-bit mom looks up when the kids are asleep and I'm bored ^____^;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment