Friday, March 2, 2012

Strangely quiet today...

    Well.. as fate may have it, I start a blog about how weird my family is, and today they are chill. We shall give it some time, I'm sure the weird will expose its miss shaped head soon enough. So this post is gonna be a little more focused on my own inner weird. I enjoy watching anime, and playing video games.. hence the 8-bit mommy title.. I also enjoy watching shitty movies. Last night we watched a movie called blubberella... it's a movie about a half woman, half vampire... gigantic mess lol worst movie ever! which made it pretty awesome! It was riddled with fat jokes made by the overweight vampire who spends her days slaughtering Nazi's for fun.. and to take the food they are eating away. Not much more to say on that really. It was pretty bad.

   I live in a super old house, almost 100 years old.. and is crooked as hell! No seriously.. you can put a ball down in the kitchen and watch it quickly roll down to the other side.. all our wall scrolls hang at a slant due to gravity working and sometimes you will lose your balance due to the crookedity of the whole thing ^_^; lots of fun. My kids swear the house is haunted.. and at times I believe them. One day I had my friend over.. and a remote controlled car decided to turn itself on and drive off our desk, almost hitting her in the head.. the control was sitting next to the car and the kids were all asleep. Other things happen a bit too, lights flicker.. one night after I locked the back door.. it flew open not once but twice! That fucked me up, since Dave was at work at the time. Oh yea, and than the spooky attic door opened up after the back door flew open. The second time the door flew open the cat darted outside. I called Dave, and although he insisted that I go and search for our kitty.. I let him know that if the wind zombies outside wanted her so badly that they opened our back door twice while howling.. they could definitely keep her. OH and by the way, she came back.. but not through the outside doors like one would expect. I found her later down in the basement, leading me to believe that maybe.. just maybe I have a secret tunnel underneath my house, and inside that tunnel is a stream of ooze that is the source of all our weird. Because.. everyone who steps into our house.. leaves just a little bit stranger than when they came in. And that can't be our fault.. has to be the stream.. me thinks! I shall search for it one day!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! (that's the scream from the headless fuck chargers!)
     AHHH -sigh of relief- I knew the weird wouldn't hold out for too long. Right now as I type this.. my boys are pretending they have bombs on their hands and are charging at me full tilt expecting me too shoot them with my finger guns.. just like the fuck chargers in serious Sam.. a game that Dave is playing right this second..


And they said aqua-man had no talents.. 
      Well then, a few bruises later and Logan getting punched in the head a few times by the baby Thor, and all is peaceful again in the house. Later.. when the girls get home from school, that's when the glorious chaos begins. Anywho, I have nothing else to report, so I will leave you with this perplexing image of a man reading underwater.. and an extremely erotic cup of Ramen noodles..                              

not even sure what can be said about this..but I can almost guarantee that when the cup gets hot.. the clothes come off lol!
                                                                                  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment