Friday, March 2, 2012

Strangest threat ever....

     So.. Logan aka Spider-man, was being esspecially clingy to me. He is quiet the mommy's boy, and started throwing a major fit when I tried to get a few minutes peace... So, I threatened him.. by telling him that if he didn't knock off the Emo act I was going to take him to McDonald's.. he started cracking up and told me that we wouldn't go eat that, cuz it's dikusting mommy!!! Weird huh? How many four year old's do you know who will turn down McDonald's? I only know of four kids on the face of the planet who have ever willingly turned it down.. and that's my kids.. Lot's of reason's really, none that i'm going to get into right now.. but I still think it was a pretty funny threat.

    On a side note, Adrianna came home from school today, and has so far swept the kitchen, unloaded/reloaded the dishwasher, cleaned and vaccummed the living room and started a load of laundry. She also folded a basket of laundry and put it away. YAY! She also mentioned that once her maid grounding is over she plans on continuing the cleaning up the house habit that she's starting to form, because she is begining to realize how much we do around here... HOLY CRAP?!? Who's kid is this? Are you telling me we came up with a grounding that actually taught her a lesson?!? It may seem cruel but hell it's working! And it's more legal than Duct taping her to a wall and throwing tomato's at her :P (no, I haven't done such things.. but man it's tempting haha)


 Oh! Have you ever seen Yo Gabba Gabba? If you don't have kids of your own, then I forgive you.. but this show is like crack for kids.. We put it on and all four of them are chill, staring happily at a giant red herpe infested monster, an emo stripped monster, a flower child, robot and dragon kitty thing.. while a skinny black man in tights control's the world like a giant orange puppet master.. here is a sample..it also has biz markie teaching kids how to beat box and a cracked out guy from Devo who draws crazy pictures in a very creepy manner. Best kid's show ever! Here is what the kids are screaming as we speak.. even though the show isn't even on... 
 




Today Dri came home from school, talking about this creepy notes written in chalk by the bus stop every day she gets home.. it has her's and a few of her friends names on it, than says watch out.. yesterday it said You're next.. Reaaaal weird.. I'm sure it's just another little kid fucking with them, but I may start meeting her at the bus stop for the next few days.. just to be sure^_^;;; Ahh well.. I guess that's all she wrote for now.. check back later too see what other zany things are going on in the land of us! I leave you with this image of a ninja llama.. cuz as you know, I heart llama!!!!!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment